SpectraCare’s Prevention Services team is comprised of a group of dynamic individuals who take pride in promoting physical and emotional health and wellness. Prevention activities are designed to provide education and increase awareness among individuals and communities alike, in an effort to promote choices that lead to healthy living. Comprehensive, evidence-based prevention activities are available to provide the tools necessary for healthy living. Services are provided in the following counties – Barbour, Dale, Geneva, Henry, Houston, Butler, Crenshaw, Coffee, and Covington.
Prevention Services include:
- Youth Mental Health First Aid
- Alcohol and Drug Prevention Education
- Mental Health Awareness Programs
- The Coalition for a Drug Free Dale County
- Houston County Truancy Prevention Project
- Henry County Truancy Prevention Project
- Covington County Truancy Prevention Project
- Think First Program
- Violence and Bullying Prevention
- Parenting Programs
- Coping and Life Skills education
……and many more
Programs vary in length and in many cases can be tailored to meet the needs of the host agency. We invite you to contact our office to determine how we may partner together to meet the needs of our community.